Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pulled My Neck

26 days..if I make it to 30, I will go get a test :-)

On Sunday me and Tom had planned to take our long weekend walk on the beach. As I was getting out of the shower, I turned my head upside down to make a turban-head with the towel (you know what I mean). As I went back up I pulled my neck so I actually heard something "click". And after that I was completely immobilized. I couldn't sit nor lay down. So Tom put the boogie board behind me in the bed so I would have some support. Not a bad idea. Other than that, it was all Advil, tiger balm and Flight of the Concords all weekend. I am better today, but I can't really look to the left which made my drive to work..adventurous! I wish I hadn't parked behind that wall in the garage though.

No comments:

Post a Comment