Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday after thoughts..

Today I feel bad that I have been complaining about my pregnancy fuss. My body is just doing what it is supposed to do and I promise I will try to stop talking about it. I think it's because I haven't been sick in like 4 years. I never had any physical conditions, and my body has always done what I want it to do. It may be that I just have to give in  and accept that this body belongs to baby Lion now. And I am happy to lend it's services. 

I talked with my sister today. 
We had not talked in a while and she apologized for not having called me. She told me that she has been helping her friend who has 4 kids and just had another baby a couple of days ago. About 2 weeks ago her husband was in a car accident and he is in the hospital unconscious. They are not sure he will make it. The car is totaled, so she can't get around. And the newborn, she just found out, has a heart condition. 

Her story kind of puts my hip in a more relevant perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment