Friday, May 1, 2009

Shooting Pains - hips


So 2 nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with extreme pain in my right hip. At first I thought I was just nauseous, but then realized the pain was so bad in my hip, that was in fact what was making me nauseous. After a trip to the bathroom and trying to stay conscious, I went back to bed and eventually fell asleep.

So yesterday, I was really scared all day that it would happen again. I realize this happens because of your cartilage in your pelvic area is softening, but that knowledge doesn't really help.. but, in any case..

Thursday night is when all of my favorite shows are on, and I thought I would take this 2 hour TV session and make the best of it. So I watched the entire thing sitting and rolling on my exercise ball. And lo and behold - I woke up this morning rested and no pain. I think I will take some time everyday to do this in an effort to strengthen my core, butt and thighs for things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment